Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Shade - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Shade > Topics

Subject: General Hunting Techniques
Replies: 0 Views: 1037

gpots 3/27/2007 - 11:46:02
Some suggestions: 1. Check your messages. That 'D' on your screen can fool you into thinking an elf is *itting you, when in fact, its splash from someone else. This happens a lot. 2. If the other person moves and the monster follows them... then let it go. Its technically his and not worth the fight. Now, sometimes when you deal with monsters that DO switch targets, (stalker familiars, stalker gatherers, etc) then I would make decisions based on the situation. I get when players use this knowledge to their advantage in the crypt. 3. Keep that in mind when you 'slide' between people and monsters, because just because the monster is not RIGHT on the character just yet, that other guy is gonna be if he was maging that minor and you jump in for the killshot. Haha! That happens a lot in the crypt. 4. And this is most important. Use common sense when confronting people and arguing over monsters. You will be so so sad if you go through all this petty cr*p, chase a monster down, slide in, kill it, and do a victory dance, only to find out that character you was being a total dipwad to is a level 30 or something. Hahahaha! Like I said, sometimes its not worth it. ___________________Thikmami {CFS} *

* Shade Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Shade

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits