Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Shade - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Shade > Topics

Subject: Death of the Displacer Demon
Replies: 5 Views: 1435

gpots 3/27/2007 - 11:35:42
Originally Posted by Slyth Players, Haters and Betrayers I said I would post in a couple days; I have been busy working on another project. I have been watching your progress and I am pleased on how you some home managed to kill The DD, however do you really think that we didn’t expect that of you…? There have been some good posts in the last few threads regarding the DD i.e. 1. 'keep pushing forward back' 2. DD supposta be very devious 3. Cosmics surprise at killing the DD 4. Cosmic not releasing an update (in which i think they wer unprepared for us actually killing DD) 5. Cant step on portal in DD room I just have a few questions you might like to ask yourselves.. 1) Is the portal the way to the next level? 2) Did Cosmic throw us off with the DD. 3) Was the DD FAKE? If I was playing for as long as you guys were, I would think to myself, hey we just killed the DD. And nothing happened. What does that mean? Just because everything happened the same way in the past doesn’t mean it is the same now You all talked about how every level is the same, how there is nothing new. Well there is a lot new You just have no clue where to find it. Or maybe should I say HOW to find it. You have a great start, Team work killed the DD. Think about that some. Now you can read into this anyway you want, I am sure some of you will rack your Gray matter about some of the stuff I have said here, and other will dismiss it just the same, it is for you to find out. A little history about me, I know I am new to all of you, I never told you I have been around since the beginning of TIME, the beginning of Shade. A lot of you have replied to my previous posts saying Quote:“…actually, we do know how to play the game, we do know how everything works, and actually, noone ever said G was hard on us, in fact most of us miss the hell outta him, even though he did go ban happy bout stupid lil bs...so...dont try to tell us wat WE know, dont know, etc etc cause its only YOU that doesnt know…” Well I am telling you now you don’t know ANYTIHNG Games evolve, you better evolve with them or you will be left behind. Good Luck, Slyth *

gpots 3/27/2007 - 11:38:19
I like to see you guys haven't give up the fight.I would also like to note that you never really killed the DD it was deleted by someone. We do have plans for a new level, not all of it has been put into shade. The portal is behind the DD. it has to do with the number of people. I am not going to say where or when or what the number is. But I like the fact that you haven't given up, I know I have been a hard A$$ on you and that is all party of twisting your minds. You have to remember that we watch every one of you play; and you may not think it but we are ahead of you. Now I am not saying there is for sure something but also not saying there is nothing. you still have not cracked it. I will try to work on the story line over the weekend. Thanks Slyth *

gpots 3/27/2007 - 11:41:05
So your the only person that has ideas like mine. I think we might be reading to much into it though. Maybe its something simple and thats why we can't figure it out. He gave us clues, so we should ask ourselves, whats the most obvious choice? - Before moving on to more complicated things. This is what I have gotten from his clues: -We know its going to take multiple people (team work) -It's not the DD, its beyond the DD. He was the 'set up' -The portal DOES mean something in the DD room, weither or not its important, I dont know -We know WHERE it is, we just dont know HOW to access it -It will take steps 'a process' to achieve our goal -'Keep pushing forward back', Maybe this is backwards : we have to go backwards to go forward (retrace our steps) ___________________~*~L@DyLuCk{JMP} Level 12 Lich~*~ *

gpots 18.10.08 - 07:59am
+++---------------+++W+------t--++++++++-------------------WWWw
+++------------------WW---------+++++++--------------------WWWw
+++----+-------------WW---------++++++---------------------WWWw
++----+++------------WW----E----+++++----------------------WWWw
++----++++------------W---------+++++----------------------WWWw
+-----+++++----------------t----+++++----------------------WWWw
+----+++++-------------------t--++++----------------------WWWWw
----+++++------t-----t----------++++-------------X-------WWWWWw
---+++++----t-----t-------------++++---------------------WWWWWw
--+++++-------------------------+++++++--D----------------WWWWw
--++++--------t--------------++++++--------------------WWWWw
+++++--------------------------+++++--------------?-------WWWw
++++------E-----------t-----++++------------------D----WWWw
+++------------t---------------++++-----------------------WWWw
++------t---------------------++++-----------------------WWWw
++-----------------------------++++++---------------------WWWw
++---------------------t-----++++++------------------WWWWWWw
+---------------------ww--------+++++++---------------wWWWWWWWw
+---------t-------wwww-------++++++--------------wWWWWWWWWw
+----t------------WWWww------++++++++++---P-----wWWWWWWWWWw
++---------------wwwww-----------++++++++++++P----PWWWWWWWWWW
++--------------WWWWW-----------++++++++++PR--PPWWWWWWWWWw
+++-------------WWWW--------------++++++++++PPPPRRR--WWW++w
++++-----------------------------++++++++++PP----PRR---WW++++
++++---t--------------------=---++++++----P------R-----+++++
+++++--------------------t------+++++-------------------++++
+++++--------------------------------------------------++++
++++++-----------------------=--------------------------++++
++++++----t--------W------------++++++------------TT---++++
++++++-----t-------WW----=----E----+++++++------------TT---++++
++++++-------------WW----=--------++++++++-----------------++++
++++++-------------WW-------------+++++++++---------------+++++
+++++++----E---t---WW------------++++++++++--------------++++++
++++++++------------ww--------++++++++++++++-----------++++++++
+++++++++++---------WW--+++++++++++++++++++++++-----+++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++

- swamp
t - dead tree
= - shrub
+ - mountain
W - water
- - ground
R - ruble
- Rock Beast
P - Pillar
E - Elder Regen Spot
D - Drac Regen Spot
X - Portal
? - Sign
T - Town

ELDER AND DRAC REGEN SPOTS CONFIRMED. There is something a little messed up by one space on the west side of elder field between black and red. Dead trees don't line up properly. This is where I had three elders on screen at one time so i'm going to have to go back and sort it out one day. I still have to document ground features in drac field and town but there should be plenty of reference points now.

gpots 18.10.08 - 08:01am
Originally posted by Msnthrop
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
- - - - - = = = = = - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - = = - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - t - - t - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - t - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - t - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - + + + - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - + + + - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - + + ? + + - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - + + + - - - - = = = =
t - - - - - - + + + - - - - - t = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - t - - = = = =
- - - - t - - - - - - - - - - ? - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - t - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - t - - - - - = = = =
- - - - - - - - t - - - - - - - = = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = = = = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - = = = = = = = =
- - - - - - - - = = = = = = = = = =
- - - - = = = = = = = = =
- - = = = = = = = =
- = = =
- - - - - - = =
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

portal room, some of the spacings might be a bit askew

mountain
= water
t tree
swamp
portal pad (inthe middle of the room) or rocks (at the south end)
- ground

gpots 18.10.08 - 08:04am
The theory I pressed for killing the DD the best possible way technically was to use lichs even though it made absolutely no sense in the storyline that anything other than a mortal should be the ones to progress the game. The first order of business was to see if it could be killed period and what would happen if it was killed. We found out nothing happened.

So we now know it can be killed and technically we know there are drawbacks to using mortals even if mortals are only in attack positions like splashing lichs and slow mana recovery of mortals, etc BUT if we were to follow the storyline, then it SHOULD be a mortal thats kills the DD and not an undead because after all if undead are followers of Chaos and Chaos is no doubt a demon, then makes no sense for an undead to kill a demon in order to advance the storyline.

Besides all gear dropped by elders and dracos is mortal gear as I always stated and I aint that clueless to believe that, in itself, is not a clue.

You read thru this board all kinds of theories about what kind of char could be the one that should be the one to kill it like slayer, cursed, undead and different weapons,spells and different patterns of doing it, etc, etc but the most OBVIOUS next kind after a lich should be a MORTAL.

Oaf MCS

* Shade Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Shade

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits